Sunday, July 25, 2010

Missin my Lil Man.

Today my son (Jordan) went with his dad for the week. I hate when he's gone for that long but I also like how gets to spend time with his other family. I never want to hold him back from that. My day has been a lazy day, now just finally coming around to do some school work. I haven't been feelin too well either. I've been fighting a cold for 2 wks now. It really sucks. And its been so hot outside, it's hard to breathe. The other day it was 95 degrees still at like 7pm. It was horrible. But yeah, I just miss my lil man, it's boring around here when he's gone =(

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha,

    Better take lots of Emergen-C and eat some chicken garlic soup. Use this time to rest and take care of yourself so you will be well and energetic when your main man comes home. Get well.

    ReplyDelete