Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just another day.

Well I'm all home alone today. My son's been out where his dad lives since Thursday evening and I MISS HIM. It's so quiet around here. My man's at work til this evening. So I'm bored and while I have time, I'd figure I'd write in the blog today. There was another reunion today but I didn't go to that one. My stepdad's side and I dont care too much bout his fam. So Id rather sit at home and catch up on school then be round those folks. HA! My son starts school SOON (pre-k) and im gettn all nervous about it for some reason. Gotta start school shopping for him and its gonna be so exciting for me. So I'll be busy with all that til he starts. WOW, its just unbelievable, REALLY! But other than that its just another day.

1 comment:

  1. Starting school is always exciting, no matter the age. We get to re-live it through our kids. The list, and shopping, the new shoes, the new clothes, pencils, paper, colors, water colors, blunt scissors. Fun, fun, fun. All the big department stores clamoring for your business. :-)

    ReplyDelete